Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Foshaugens

Cottage in the mountains

Staying in a cottage for two weeks in the mountains

On our travels, we have been so blessed in that Karen and Tian have invited us to share their cottage they own in Drummond, in Norway. They live in England, when they are not at their cottage.

We arrive the 28 June in Norway, where we will spend until the 2 August with them. Then we have another week of relaxing, alone, after our long walk in Spain.

Who are the Foshaugens?

The happy pregnant couple


Karen and Tian are among my, Tracey's oldest friends. I have known Tian since I was 13, when he became a family friend. I used to walk his dog, visit him, he would be in and out our family's lives. Today, besides my beloved family, Tian is the one person who knows me longest, that I keep in contact with.

Karen was one of my closest friends in high school. One of the kindest and most sincere people I have ever met. Someone that I am honoured to know. Such an egnmatic laugh.

In my twenties, Karen and Tian met and married. What an amazing match.

Over the years we have alway kept contact. Both of them being such a support and trusted friends, mainly through turbulances in my life - they have always been there.

Little Kirsten-Anne


Last year, through trials of having a family of their own, Karen and Tian were blessed in falling pregnant. They now have a beautiful little girl, Kirsten-Anne and now I am an "Aunty". I look so forward to meeting this little gift.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The happy couple ...

Grumpy old man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home